Skip to main content

Gift in a jar - repost


















I posted this three years ago, but thought some of you might enjoy in now. Most of you were not following or reading my blog and I certainly didn't know link parties existed.  I made cookie mix in a jar gifts for the neighbors and gave them a Publix gift card. They got a sampling of the baked cookies too and some other goodies. I designed my gift card holder to be one of the tags that embellishes the jar.  The card slides right into a pocket. The recipe is on the other tag. It's for cowboy cookies- chocolate chip and oatmeal..mmm...hubby's favorite. The recipe can be found here. I also wrapped some scrapbook paper and cardstock around the jar




















Sharing at Tatertots and Jello in the Holly Bloggy Christmas handmade gift party.

Comments