Skip to main content

CHRISTmas tree

This year I decided to do a green and blue theme, but I didn't really have any green and blue ornaments. I bought a few and mixed in some silver balls and the white crochet ornaments my mother-in-law made. In years past, our tree has been full of these crochet ormantments and clear glass and red balls.


I never have a tree topper and always have to make one unless I stick to the all crochet and then I have a large crochet angel to sit on top. This year I used a white sparkly ribbon, ting ting, a few picks from DT, and some of the tinsel garland I have already mentioned several times before. I'm getting my money's worth out of that stuff!




One of my favorite ornaments on the tree this year are these white glazed reindeer that belonged to my hubby long before we met. I don't remember using them in the past, but I love them this year.


I also found some random ornaments in our collection in my color theme like this blue and green beaded ornament I made hubby when we were dating and I was into making the beaded ornaments.


Here's one more "artistic" shot just for fun.



Hope you've enjoyed these peeks at my tree. I'll be sharing it here:






 
Craftomaniac
 
and at the Holiday Home Party on Dec. 14.


Comments

  1. SO BEAUTIFUL, AND THAT LAST SHOW IS AMAZING. winks, jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those colors!! pretty tree! you can check out mine here: http://atozebracelebrations.blogspot.com/2011/12/dollar-tree-ornaments.html

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your tree is gorgeous and has a wonderful assortment or ornaments. Such beautiful color!

    Thank you for linking to the Christmas Tree Party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your tree was featured on CraftOManiac. xo jen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your tree is so pretty and festive! The colors are really beautiful!

    Thank you for linking to the Christmas Tree Party at 2805!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have created a fantastically ELEGANT Christmas decor theme with a playful/fun edge, too!

    PERFECT!!!

    Merry Christmas/Happy Holidays/Hugs,
    Anne Walker
    Christmas tree decorating ideas

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.