Have a craft room (or closet) that needs organizing? Yes, I do. Even though I had a new work/storage table built last July, I'm still not finished rearranging and organizing stuff. By far, I think this is the most fun room to organize.
1. Make a desk organizer for pens and markers from mason jars.
2. Use a frame, cup hooks and dowels to organize baker's twine.
3. Use the back of the door (closet or room).
4. Use labeled plastic shoe boxes in the same color for uniformity on a bookshelf.
5. Use comic book boards to make mini bolts of fabric.
6. Use old jars to hold buttons, notions, and thread.
7. Repurpose a shoe cubby to hold die cutting supplies.
8. Use a pegboard to hang and organize craft supplies.
9. Place rolls of ribbon on an upright paper towel holder.
10. Add a shelving unit or bookcase with pretty boxes and baskets.
Think Pink Sundays*Under the Table and Dreaming* Sundae Scoop* Suburb’s Mama Sunday link*DIY Sunday Showcase*Craftomaniac Monday*Make the Scene Monday* The DIY’ers *Masterpiece Monday* Motivate Me Monday*Market Yourself Mondays at Sumo’s Sweet Stuff* Pink Hippo Party*More The Merrier Monday* Mop It Up Monday *Monday Funday*Give me the Goods*The Scoop*Project Inspired*Take a Look Tuesday* Handmade Tuesdays* Tell Me Tuesday*Tuesday Talent Show*My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia* Tip Junkie*Get Your Craft On* Terrific Tuesday*Pretty Things*From Dream to Reality*It’s a Party*Centerpiece Wednesday*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop*Show and Share*Hooking Up with HOH* Handy Man, Crafty Woman* Wow Me Wednesday*Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Inspire Me Wednesday* Share It* Show and Share* Primp Your Stuff* Work It Wednesday*It’s a Party*Fireflies and Jellybeans* Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Catch A Glimpse *Creative Juice*Thrifty Thursday* Inspire Me Please the36thavenue*Tickled Pink*Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Pity Party*Tatertots and Jello*Pin Me*Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special* Overflowing with Creativity*Feathered Nest*Get Schooled Saturday*Spotlight Saturday*Strutt Your Stuff