Over a year ago I featured four projects that repurpose a sweater. Winter time has me wanting to make more cozy projects so here are another ten ways to repurpose a sweater.
- Make a wrap
- How cool is this? A lamp shade
- A cute scarflette
- Cover your flower pots
- Make a backdrop for framed art or words
- Make a purse. This is fabulous!
- Make a cute hat and mittens
- Love this wreath
- Sweater vases
- Make the fur baby a bed. My Bella would eat it, but I still think it's cute.
Check back in to see my own sweater vases and wreath later this week!
Check out these other repurposing ideas: