Skip to main content

Fuzzy trees


Day 5

Welcome to Day 5 of Creating Christmas! The days are flying by! Two more days and there will be an awesome link party for you to share what you've been creating.

In my mantel post, you may have noticed my fuzzy trees.


These are too easy to do! Get a cone. I used styrofoam cones from the Dollar Tree. The fur is a craft boa from Michael's. One will do a cone this size (8 inch). For those of you who don't like committment, you will love this part. Pin the boa on with straight pins! Pin your trims on too.

 I used some pom pom ribbon and more of the tinsel garland from Target that I have mentioned already on the white one.


For the red one I just wrapped a narrow red and white polka dot ribbon around.


My hubby even loved these! (Then again lime green is his favorite color and he owns a sport bike this color. Can't miss him coming!)

I'll be sharing at all of these great places:



Comments

  1. I love these little fuzzy guys. Did you find the cones again at DT? Wondering if it's worth another trip to look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This little guys are so cute, I had planned on using a boa, but they never went on sale. I really love the color of the green. Please share this post this at Sunday's Best at 4 pm today. Got to share this idea.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.