Skip to main content

More glitter ornaments

I had so much fun making glitter ornaments that I spent some time this past weekend making more.  I made three in red for my Georgia tree (it's not up this year, but maybe next year) and I made three more for stocking stuffers.

I made another polka dot ornament

 
Then I made a white one with red dots. I combined both the floor cleaner and the mod podge techniques for this.


I made a solid red one and turned it into a Santa belly band ornament with a strip of felt and a buckle cut from silver glitter cardstock with my Nestabilities square dies.


My mother-in-law collects angels so I made a white glitter ornament into an angel of sorts by gluing some feathers to the back.


Finally I made a silver one and decorated it with a blue ribbon and rosette made from the ribbon.

 
 
These are so much fun. I had a hard time picking a favorite. Which is your favorite?
 
Sharing here:
 
 
 

Comments

  1. These are darling! Saw you linked up to Dragonfly Designs!

    Fotini

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have such clever ideas for ornaments! I love how chic they are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had to come over and see your santa ornament! So cute!! xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are all wonderful! I love the glittery looks of these. I think I like the red polka dots best because it is so different being transparent. Hmmm, then the solid glitter colors look so nice too--Very hard to pick just one favorite

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these...especially the santa belt idea. :) Megan

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea! I especially like the Santa belly ornament, too cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love these!! i made a bunch for teachers and friends. i love the santa one.. so cute! Stop by if you get a chance and see the bulbs and the glitter glass trees i did in similar fashion if you can..
    amie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute! They would come together quickly for teacher gifts..

    I am linking over from "the Answer is Chocolate Link Party" hope to see you drop by too.

    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are SO fun!
    Thanks for linking up! I featured your post in my wrap up. http://tidymom.net/2012/handmade-christmas-ideas/

    Have a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.