Skip to main content

Christmas on the front porch

Good morning and welcome to my Christmas porch. It's filled with traditional decor of greenery (artificial), lights, and poinsettias (also artificial).
 
 
I swapped out the fall pillows for new Christmas pillows and moved the lanterns to the side table. I filled them with glittery red led candles and poinsettia blooms. I perched some birds on top and added some berries. I love the pop of color it brings for the day time.





The tree in the corner is new and looks pretty at night lit up.



The door is trimmed with garland and framed by potted artificial trees. I placed some poinsettias there and left my other plants since they are still thriving. This garland has seen years of use so I may have to replace it soon or find a way to fluff it up. Project for next year, maybe?


 
Thanks for stopping by for a porch visit.
I'm sharing this post over at On Sutton Place Homespun Christmas Link Party.
and
holiday open house

Comments