Skip to main content

$7 casual Christmas tablescape

I love setting a cheery table outside as much as I do setting one inside. However, I have limited Christmas table decor. I spent $7 for some dessert plates and tumblers from Wal-greens and then pulled this together from what I had on hand.



The green plates and white mats came from the Dollar Tree. The plates and these green napkin rings were previously used at Easter. I stuck a candy cane in each one to make it a little more festive.



I love the subway art tumblers.


The snowmen votive holders are another inexpensive item from Fred's that I have had for years.


The centerpiece is the same as my fall setting, just different garland and candles.



I hope you all have a very Merry Christmas.

I'll be sharing here:

Tablescape Thursday

And some of these places


 



Comments

  1. What a great table for $7! I agree with you that the subway art tumblers are so fun. Love the salad plates too. Joni

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute, festive table. I love the color combo...and those cherry candy canes!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.