Skip to main content

Christmas frap bottles

I have been saving some Starbucks Frappicino bottles for quite some time. I finally used them to make some stocking stuffers.

I took some cardstock strips and made a Santa bottle. It's filled with red Hershey's kisses.

 
Then I took more Hershey's kisses and labeled them with free printable labels from Amanda's Parties to Go. I filled more bottles and then topped the bottles with ribbon and flowers from my scrapbook stash. I love how they turned out.  
 




Who wouldn't love chocolate, especially when presented like this?

Sharing here:


 

Comments

  1. These are so cute. I have a link party called Wednesdays Adorned From Above Blog Hop and would love to have you share this with everyone. It runs from Wednesday through midnight Sunday. Here is the link to the party.
    http://www.adornedfromabove.com/2012/12/6-crafts-and-recipes-and-wednesdays.html
    Debi @ Adorned From Above

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! They are so festive! You are so creative.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so cute!
    Hugs, antonella :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.