Skip to main content

O CHRISTmas tree, O CHRISTmas tree

This year's tree is in the same color scheme as last year, but I used less of the white and more blue and green ornaments.

 
Here's a shot where I played around with the camera to get the lights to "sparkle" or look like starbursts.


 
 Some of the ornaments:
 




The paper swirls like this one above are my favorite. I was inspired by Skip to My Lou to make these. I bought the Martha Stewart cutting template from Michael's and made mine using six and eight inch squares. I used double sided scrapbook paper, some that I glued back to back and some blue glittery wrapping paper that I also made double sided by gluing squares back to back. I think these are what "set off" my tree. There is always that "something" that makes the tree complete.

What is it that completes a tree for you? A topper? A special ornament? I'd love to hear.

I'll be sharing here:

Holiday Home Link Party at Thrifty Decor Chic


Comments