Skip to main content

Friday feature- Ravencrow Designs

Today's featured shop is Ravencrow Designs.

Here is a little about Sherry and her work:

My medium can be from anything found in nature to recycled items. I have piles of trinkets and treasures of the finest quality that were collected during my travels that will soon be transformed into a unique one-of-a-kind items just for you.

There is a special place in my heart for the modalities of Healing Arts as well as Creative Arts. Creating is a form of meditation for me. I am most happy when I am able to touch the hearts of others and share my gifts. Each unique piece is infused with much gratitude and love.
Let's take a look at some of those unique pieces.








Knit Scarf in Pink, Green and Blue Pastel Colored Nubby Yarn


Hop over to Ravencrow Designs and save 20% from now until Feb. 9, 2012 with code "Friday".





Comments