Skip to main content

DIY Sunburst Mirror - Must Do Monday

Did you catch the fever for a sunburst mirror last year when they were all the craze? I admired them but haven't really committed to wanting one. If I don't know where or how to use something in my home, or have someone to give it too, then I don't usually make something just because it's popular.

Nonetheless, here are some I admired:



I might could put one of these in my laundry area and I'm picturing it with some scrapbook paper mod podged on the clothespins.




Silverware is a fun look too.



Here's my favorite and I might do this for my dining room, but I don't think hot pink will go with my decor. This one is plastic, but I was also thinking of real spoons spray painted a fun color.




Here's a link to 27 more- Addicted 2 Decorating

I'd love to hear you thoughts on whether or not you think these are still popular and if you made one.

Comments

  1. the utensil one would be fabulous in a retro kitchen, even done as a clock
    :)
    JoAnn

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.