Skip to main content

P52- Shadows

This week's assignment at P52 with my3boybarians was shadows. I so badly wished this had been the assignment a few weeks ago. The same day I took my made with love photo, I came across an awesome scene with a beautiful shadow. I'll share it with you last. Now for the photos I took just for this challenge- I went out last Saturday and looked around my yard for some interesting shadows. The first thing I came up with was the pattern the sun was creating though the fence.


Interesting  but not spectacular, so I moved on. I decided to photograph this leaf and its shadow.


Here is the photo I took several weeks ago. I don't have the skill to capture the image as magnificently as it appeared to the eye, but what a sight it was! I was shooting into the sun, so it was difficult, and the view just wasn't the same from another angle.


Thanks for coming by!

Comments

  1. Oh you got some GREAT shadow shots! I am so loving the leaf image! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shadow photos. I really like the last one, too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.