Friday, February 3, 2012

P52- Shadows

This week's assignment at P52 with my3boybarians was shadows. I so badly wished this had been the assignment a few weeks ago. The same day I took my made with love photo, I came across an awesome scene with a beautiful shadow. I'll share it with you last. Now for the photos I took just for this challenge- I went out last Saturday and looked around my yard for some interesting shadows. The first thing I came up with was the pattern the sun was creating though the fence.


Interesting  but not spectacular, so I moved on. I decided to photograph this leaf and its shadow.


Here is the photo I took several weeks ago. I don't have the skill to capture the image as magnificently as it appeared to the eye, but what a sight it was! I was shooting into the sun, so it was difficult, and the view just wasn't the same from another angle.


Thanks for coming by!

3 comments:

  1. Oh you got some GREAT shadow shots! I am so loving the leaf image! Well done! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great shadow photos. I really like the last one, too. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.