Skip to main content

Friday feature - BelleCosette

Let's hear it for FRIDAY! And for this week's featured etsy shop- BelleCosette.

Here's a little info about Scharlyn, in her own words:

Welcome to my world! My name is Scharlyn Shaddinger O’Connor (aka BelleCosette), Etsy shop owner & blogger. In my shop I offer an eclectic selection of newly created, upcycled and vintage jewelry in a delicious mix of new trends and timeless classics. I only make pieces I love and would wear myself! There’s something for everyone, and my desire is to find and create wonderful and lovely things that will help you express your style, whether it’s how you adorn yourself, or give a gift.


I really enjoy the Etsy and blogging communities. Drop me a line anytime, I love meeting fellow artists! My blog is a window into several parts of my life, including trend spotting, tutorials, and living in the country (I have an inner Lisa Douglas--are you young? Google it!).

~Scharlyn O'Connor

“I went to the woods because I wished to live deliberately.”

~H. David Thoreau

Now let's look at some of the fabulous items she creates and sells.

Necklace Butterfly Green Crystal Beads Antiqued Brass Filigree 'Sea Foam & Wings'


Bracelet Vintage Style Sparrow Peacock Blue AB Crystals Brass Links Midnight Wings


Earrings Dragonfly Vintage Art Deco Long Beaded Antiqued Brass Chandelier AB Blue

Go visit BelleCosette. From now through February 23, 2012,  take 25% off  all purchases (shipping not included) with code #BC13012


Other ways to contact BelleCosette:
EMail: BelleCosette@live.com
Etsy Shop: www.etsy.com/shop/BelleCosette
Facebook: www.facebook.com/BelleCosetteDesigns
Twitter: twitter.com/BelleCosette
Pinterest: pinterest.com/bellecosette
Skype (Only if I'm having a good hair day): BelleCosette

Have a great weekend!



Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.