Skip to main content

God's conversation hearts

Here's a quick little Valentine's day gift I'm putting together for our Sunday School class members.


I can't take credit for the sayings and verses. You can find a printable for that part HERE.

I purchased Ferrara brand conversation hearts in mini boxes from Wal-mart. Here are the dimensions for the box/tent I made. Cut a strip 2 1/4 inches wide from a sheet of 8 1/2 x 11 inch cardstock. At 4 1/4 inches, score. Score again 1 inch from that score line. Trim so that remaining section is 5 1/2 inches. Score that piece 1 1/4 from end. Fold on score lines.

I attached my box inside the tent with a glue dot. I folded the top tab over, and punched a heart out of red cardstock. I punched holes through the heart and folded and front layer of cardstock. I then ran a ribbon through the holes to tie it together. I got those cute pom pom critters from Michael's and I'm just attaching one to each box - just because they are cute.

Here is a side view of my box.


Have a great day!

I'll be sharing here:

Comments