Skip to main content

P52- True Love

So far, I'm keeping up with P52. I don't know what I'll do for some of the upcoming themes, they will be a challenge. This week was easy- true love.


There is no truer love than that of a pet! They love so unconditionally. And Bella is the most caring dog I have ever met. Last weekend I was sick and the hubby was feeling a little discouragement over some other issues, and Bella spent all day loving on both of us. She is so sweet. She knows when something is not right with one of us, and pays extra attention to us at those times.

I took this photo of her on Tuesday night. I wish she would have been somewhere other than under the table so I wouldn't have chair legs sticking out of her head, but you take what you can get with her, because sometimes she will not be still!

Comments

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.