Skip to main content

Button charm bracelet

A while back I posted some button jewelry projects that I wanted to do. I have had some vintage buttons from my grandmother's stash picked out for quite some time, and I finally got around to making a button charm bracelet.


I started with an 8 inch chain bracelet from Michael's, my vintage buttons, a couple of heart buttons and vintage looking buttons purchased from Michael's clearance, and some 9mm jump rings. You can also use any chain cut to length and clasps of your choice if you don't have a premade bracelet.

You'll need pliers to open and close the jump rings. Slip a jump ring onto the shank or in the holes of each button and attach to your bracelet. That's it!



Although I randomly picked out most of these buttons a while ago, the hearts and pinks make it a perfect Valentine's bracelet.

Linking here:


Comments

  1. I adore your bracelet. I would love for you to share at my weekly linky fri-monday. Etsy welcome too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's absolutely beautiful! I've been planning to do something similar...you've inspired me to get moving on making one! Thanks for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I need to make me one of these :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm new (been blogging for a couple months) and came across your bog today. Love your butto bracelet! Very cute! Thanks for sharing! I'm at http://decoratedechaos.blogspot.com.
    Stop by and visit!

    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cute, I had to pin it. I have a ton of buttons that will be perfect. Thanks so much for sharing. I'm visiting from The Girl Creative.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.