Skip to main content

Top ten of 2010

Okay, everyone else is doing it! I decided it would be a good idea to look back and see what I accomplished or created last year before we get too far into this year. Here are my favorite ten projects. Details can be found in the links to each post.

Fry box






Embellished tshirt



Flip flop wreath






Rosette bib necklace



Fall wreath



Spooky potted trees



Christmas centerpiece



Thanks for looking and Happy New Year. I'll be linking up my list to some of the parties on the side!



Comments

  1. wow! you've completed some really neat projects! Thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what adorable project. Sorry I didn't find you before...but I'm following now.
    Happy 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.