Skip to main content

Organized pantry

Last night I got fed up trying to cook supper and not having something I thought I had. Who would have known, given the state of the pantry? So, I moved that project up on the list and organized the pantry.

Here's a before shot:


I had actually taken part of the stuff off the second shelf before I remembered to take a picture. Just look at the bottom two shelves and you'll know what it looked like before.

I took everything out and then grouped like items together. All canned goods are now on one shelf together. All dry and boxed goods are together, as well as syrup, sauces, and dressings.  I put a basket in the bottom shelf to hold small snacks and drink mixes. It's not perfect, but much better than before. Perfect would be new shelving that I could adjust, but I've got what came with the house when we bought it. Until I can afford new shelves, I can live with this. Here's my "new" pantry.


Thanks for stopping by. I'll be linking up this week to the parties on the side and here:

Domestically Speaking

Comments

  1. Looks great!! I love getting organized and my pantry is often neglected! Thanks for the inspiration :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks so much better, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.