Monday, January 3, 2011

Floral embellished tee

Here is a tshirt I embellished and gave to my sis-in-law for Christmas. It is fairly easy and does not involve great sewing skills- just needle and thread. I cut three sizes of circles, stacked them, pinched the middle and sewed the middle to make the flower. I then sewed each one to the shirt with needle and thread.


These aren't the best photos, but the best I could do since this isn't my size. Thanks for looking. I'll be linking to some of the parties on the side.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty and looks like you bought it in the store! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love what you do with your darling tees!
    xoxo
    Robin
    All Things Heart and Home

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. you blog is so great. Following. Thanks for posting a comment so that I could find you.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.