Skip to main content

Floral embellished tee

Here is a tshirt I embellished and gave to my sis-in-law for Christmas. It is fairly easy and does not involve great sewing skills- just needle and thread. I cut three sizes of circles, stacked them, pinched the middle and sewed the middle to make the flower. I then sewed each one to the shirt with needle and thread.


These aren't the best photos, but the best I could do since this isn't my size. Thanks for looking. I'll be linking to some of the parties on the side.

Comments

  1. Very pretty and looks like you bought it in the store! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. you blog is so great. Following. Thanks for posting a comment so that I could find you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.