Skip to main content

Trying new things

I must say that using fabric on my cards is a new thing for me. ODB issued a challenge to use fabric. ODB is celebrating their second anniversary so they specified cotton. I made some flowers out of cotton fabric for embellishments using a tutorial found HERE. My card is based on the sketch found at Simon Says.





Stamp: Our Daily Bread
Paper: K&Co.; Bazzill
Accents: Fabric flowers (handmade); fabric brad, buttons; ribbon
Tools: Nestabilites; EK success punch

Comments

  1. Wow! Your cotton flowers came out beautiful! I love the button centers! They are a perfect pairing with the ribbon elements on the other side!!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD for our 2nd anniversary celebration, day 1! Love your card and hope you can play again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMGosh, what a great card and I am with Grace hre....your flowers came out beautiful!! Such a gorgeous card!!!! Thanks so much for taking the time and playing along with us in our Anniversary Celebration Challenge to use cotton. Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  3. the flowers, the ribbon, the colors!!! LOOOOVE them!! gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a lovely card. Love your DP!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh what a beautiful take on the cotton challenge!! I just love your cotton flowers with the buttons. The ribbon is the perfect touch. Thanks for joining us for the Anniversary Celebration at ODBD.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card! I love the ribbons! this card is so wonderful! I love your flowers, and the buttons. GREAT job!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. awesome flowers! beautiful! thanks for playing

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a beautiful card!! Love the ribbon pieces! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a pretty card.
    Thanks for joining the Simon Says Stamp Challenge and using my sketch.

    Hugs
    Iris

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.