Thursday, March 25, 2010

Hoppy Easter

Many challenge blogs had Easter/Spring as a theme this week. I've made an Easter card using the Sweet Stop Sketch (with a spin). The spin is to use something fuzzy. I used a bunny image and I've attempted to color her with my copics so that she looks furry and fuzzy. I've also used some felt flowers that I cut with Cuttlebug dies. The challenge for Pile it On is also to use "furry friends".




Stamp: Phindy's
Paper: Making Memories
Tools: Nestabilities, Copics, Cuttlebug die
Accents: flowers, stitching


Here are the other Easter/spring challenges:

Allsorts
Our Creative Corner
Saturday Challenge

3 comments:

  1. beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at PIO!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you joined the Allsorts challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your fuzzy bunny! You did a wonderful job!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Sweet Stop sketch Challenge! BTW.>>......great music on your site! Grace like Rain...one of my favs.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.