Skip to main content

China inspired

Stamp: ODB
Paper: K&Co.
Tools: Cuttlebug embossing folder, Sizzix texture plate; Nestabilities; Martha Stewart punch
Accents: Ribbon, pearls

This card was made for the Our Daily Bread Day 2 Anniversary Challenge. This one is an inspiration challenge based on a china photo collage. I was inspired by the colors, the butterflies, and the white and patterns. I immediately thought of embossing. I don't know if you can see it well in the photo but all of the white is embossed, including the image panel.

I used the sketch at Taylored Expressions for the layout. I was inspired by one of the DT cards as to the placement of the butterflies.

Comments

  1. Hi Fonda! This is so pretty! I love the butterflies and of course... that wonderful cross! So filled with meaning to those of us who know HIM! Your butterflies are beautifully placed and love all the texture!!! I enlarged the photo to see it better and it's just beautiful! I'm so glad you helped us celebrate today and I hope you'll be able to join us again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice card :)
    i like it :)

    hugs, Sasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card! I love the DP! The layering is perfect. The butterflies are so delicate!

    hugs,
    Jennifer L

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful card! I love the different elements you have combined together! Thanks so much for playing in the ODBD challenges!! God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the combination of that happy paper with the beauitful cross! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty!!I love your colors!! Thanks for joining us at ODBD Anniversary challenges.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.