Skip to main content

Peace Be Still

The inspiration scripture at Stampin Sisters in Christ this week is Psalm 29:11 "The LORD will give strength unto his people; the LORD will bless his people with peace."

You are to use a peaceful image. I chose this deer and sentiment from Sweet n Sassy Stamps (now retired). I've colored it with copics and added blue for the sky with a sponge dauber. I used this week's CPS sketch for the layout. I'm also adding this to Crazy 4 Challenges masculine challenge.



Stamps: Sweet N Sassy
Paper: BasicGrey
Tools: Copics, Nestabilities
Accents: Ribbon, brads

Comments

  1. What a nice and peaceful looking card! LOVE your take on the CPS sketch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and very peaceful! Love your card!
    Thanks for playing along with us at SSCC!
    Blessings!
    ~H

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.