Skip to main content

Happy Wednesday!

We are almost over the hump and by tomorrow the weekend will be even closer. I hope everyone is having a great week. Tonight's card is probably my last Easter card. A couple of challenge blogs are still having Easter challenges- Stampin' for the Weekend and Dare U to Digi Stamp. My card features a cute puppy with egg digi from Karen's Doodles. I've colored him with copics. I made the card based on the Inspirational Card Sketches sketch and I punched the squares out of some scraps for the Digital Tuesday "Scrap It' Challenge. I did some doodling with black marker for the Stamp Something Challenge. I've got pastels for TPE and last but not least, this fits Pile it On- Animals. Papertake Weekly has an open theme so I added some bling and pearls.




Whew. That was a lot. Thanks for stickin' through to the end.

Comments

  1. Too cute! Great doodles too! Thanks for playing along at Stamp Something this week, hope to see you back again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! :o)

    Thanks for joining in with us at SFTW and good luck!

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute doggy. thanks for joining us at ics

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable colors! Sweet image and great coloring! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Fonda. The image is adorable. Great sketch too, perfect for the digital tuesday challenge "scrap it".
    Thanks so much for joining us in the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Thanks for playing along with us over @ ICS this week! ~ Nini xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable Easter card...love the bling on the egg! Great use of your scraps and I'm so glad you could join us at the Digital Tuesday Challenge!
    Pleasantly,
    Paula

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.