Skip to main content

Clean and simple

Here is a card that I made for a few challenges. Verve is having a spring fling with challenges and I made this one for the first challenge "clean and simple with flowers". I've used flowers from Wishful Elegance by Verve. I colored them with copics and cut them out. I don't know if you can see but I embossed the top of the card with swiss dots cuttlebug folder. I also made this card for the Embellish Magazine borders color challenge. And I'm submitting it for Moxie Fab's Olympics of Stamping Challenge (Birthday). The layout was based on CPS 157.

Comments

  1. This is very pretty!! Thanks for joining us at CPS this week!

    ♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  2. wooow very summery card...lovely images and color too...I am joining the CPS challenge too would you mind to see my blog...many thanks before...Love, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful Fonda. Love the clean and simple look, the scallops are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Fonda! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute card! I love how you incorporated the colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a great card, Fonda! Thank you for participating in the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.