Skip to main content

Girly in Coffee and Cream

I am loving this color challenge issued by Whiff of Joy. It is so vintage looking. I also thought this was the perfect image for these colors. I've combined this with Simon Says Girly/feminine challenge and Stamp Somethings Girly challenge. I also used the lace, pearls, and pin for the challenge at Creative Inspirations (although I may be a wee bit late due to time zone differences). I used Mercy's sketch.


Papers are by K&Co. and the image was colored with Copics.


Comments

  1. its a gorgeous card i love to use these colours and thought it was a great challenge. i love the pin you added to your card i have not tried that yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. its a gorgeous card i love to use these colours and thought it was a great challenge. i love the pin you added to your card i have not tried that yet xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a lovely card. You really did a great job interpreting the sketch. I love it when stampers like you step outside the box! I'm not so creative! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, beautiful image and colours.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is gorgeous!! Love the colors you have used and the details areThank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs, Janiel
    perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.