Skip to main content

Make earrings for Mom

It's time to start thinking about what you will make or purchase for mom, sis, aunt, and all those special women for Mother's Day. It will be here before you know it.

How about some earrings? Even the mosts inexperienced crafter can make them. Here's a dainty pink pair I made:


To make these you will need:

4 beads (these came from Michaels)
2 silver spacer beads
2 6mm ribbed round spacer beads
head pins
earring backs (I'm using kidney ear wires this time. You can also use hook ear wires)

On a head pin, place a round silver bead, bead one, 6 mm spacer and bead two. Begin a wrapped loop. Slip it over your lever back and complete the wrapped loop. Done.


One of these would make a great mother's day gift for yourself or someone else. If you don't want to make your own, you can also purchase a pair in my shop.

I'll be sharing my tutorial here:

Comments

  1. RSS - you make the cutest stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh, another pretty pair! Thanks for sharing at Shine on Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are beautiful! Thanks for sharing at the Pomp Party! Pinning to our Pomp Party board!

    Jill @ Create.Craft.Love.

    ReplyDelete
  4. GFC Follower.

    melodyj(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so pretty. The crystal with the rose quartz is a great contrast. Thanks for sharing at this week' link party!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are adorable. I used to have a friend that would make these as gifts for people. Sucha cute idea. I think I might have a girls night with my daughters and make these. We are always looking for new crafts to try. www.allergyclinicidaho.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.