Skip to main content

Fabulous Friday Finds

Hey everyone, and a special hello to my new followers. Thanks for your interest and I hope you find a little inspiration here.

This week I came across something that I absolutely fell in love with - crocheted beads! Okay, some of you have probably seen these before but I tend to be behind the times and trends, so it was new to me. I first discovered this beauty by SvetlanaN:



I was intrigued to know how to make these beads so I googled crochet beads and found some tutorials. I don't know how to crochet (yet- I have hooks and hopes to learn), so I decided I'd see if I could buy some already made. Sure enough, there are lots of listings on Etsy. What can you not buy in the handmade market on etsy?



Wouldn't it be fun to make a bright spring or summer necklace with some like these?

What fun thing did you discover this week?

Comments