Friday, April 13, 2012

Fabulous Friday Finds- Repurposing easter items

Hello and Happy Friday! In place of the Friday features, I'll be sharing neat things I find on the net during the week.

  • Since Easter just passed, I thought this was an appropriate find to share. Real Simple has 25 new uses for Easter things. My favorite is using Easter grass for packing material. Genius! I have some old blue grass that I don't care for (blue grass? what was I thinking) and now I know how to use it.



  • The empty egg carton? Paint palette!


Do you have some additional tips? Please share in the comments!


1 comment:

  1. Oh....I love the egg carton idea. Never thought of that. Thanks for sharing and coming by the blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.