Skip to main content

Fabulous Friday Finds- Repurposing easter items

Hello and Happy Friday! In place of the Friday features, I'll be sharing neat things I find on the net during the week.

  • Since Easter just passed, I thought this was an appropriate find to share. Real Simple has 25 new uses for Easter things. My favorite is using Easter grass for packing material. Genius! I have some old blue grass that I don't care for (blue grass? what was I thinking) and now I know how to use it.



  • The empty egg carton? Paint palette!


Do you have some additional tips? Please share in the comments!


Comments

  1. Oh....I love the egg carton idea. Never thought of that. Thanks for sharing and coming by the blog and leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.