Skip to main content

Everyday mantel

Hey there! I hope you've had a good week. Here is the mantel reveal I've been teasing you about all week.

Here's the whole mantel and hearth.


I used the jute and twine balls to fill some tall vases on each side. I also used my painted rattan balls from 2010.


Moving to the top.


On the left side I used my new subway art and a plate the hubby gave me for Christmas the very first year we dated.


I've got another plate on the other side and a candle in a glass hurricane filled with pinto beans. Pinto beans were also used in  votives on each side and urns with flowers from another project balance each side.


I've never really been happy with my non holiday mantel decor and the hubby says this is too busy, but I love it! At least its better than before.

Don't forget to enter the giveaway from Firefly Myst. You'll have the chance to get some lovely jewelry.


Linking up here:



Comments

  1. Hi Fonda,

    Your mantel looks very pretty and I love your new subway art.

    Dee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your mantel! It looks great! Thanks for linking up to the Tuesday Talent Show! I hope to see you again next week!
    -Nikki
    Chef in Training
    www.chef-in-training.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.