Sunday, November 20, 2011

Fall mantel

Soon I'll be dressing my mantel for Christmas, but before I do, I wanted to share my fall decor. I didn't spend a lot of time or money on this because it's only up for a few weeks between Halloween and Christmas, but I've enjoyed in nonetheless.


On one side I used my ribbon pumpkins and topiaries and pulled in some candles I normally use in other places of my home.


On the other side I used candles, vases, and books I already had. I used a bag of pinto beans for the filler in the candles and picked up a wire pumpkin arrangement from Big Lots clearance.



It's simple but suits me!

Thanks for stopping by. Enter my Shabby Apple necklace giveaway HERE.

I'll be linking up here:






3 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love the glass jars with the pintos! Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty -- love the ribbon pumpkins! I'm such a fan of using books so I definitely love that element on the other side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks great! Love the painted pumpkin! Thanks for linking it up and sharing.
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.