Skip to main content

Rope necklace

I mentioned in my Must Do Monday on rope jewelry that I needed an accessory to go with a particular dress. I made a bracelet and also a necklace. I  haven't worn them with the dress yet, but here's the necklace I went with.

I made the knot using this tutorial, but I finished the ends as mentioned here since I was not using curtain ties but rather rope.


I got my bead caps from Michaels and also some chain. I only used a little of the chain to connect the ends. I did this to get the necklace to the length I wanted.



I'm looking forward to wearing this!

Linking here at these great parties:

Comments

  1. Oh My Gosh, this is absolutely stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! beautiful:) thanks for sharing:)
    xo
    ash

    http://jaysonandashley.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so simple and elegant! It is nautical and summery. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Following from Sumo‘s Sweet Stuff link party. Would love to have you link this up to my {wow me} wednesday link party going on right now over on my blog. Hope to see you there.

    Ginger
    gingersnapcrafts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! It looks great, thanks for sharing with us on our link up party! Hope to see you again at our party soon:)
    Britney
    www.jandmseyecandy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty. Such a wonderful idea! Thanks for linking to Wicked Awesome Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Somehow it reminds me of summers of Cape Cod.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this necklace!! It's so simple, but so elegant. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.