Skip to main content

Must Do Monday- Tshirt or tank dress

Hello, and Happy Monday! I'm starting a new feature where I share projects, techniques, and recipes that I've saved from other bloggers to try out in the future. Sort of a crafting "bucket list" if you will. Come back on Thursdays to see "Tried it out Thursday" where I'll post something I've actually tried out from these features and tutorials or other projects I found elsewhere to try.

Since it's feeling like summer here already, I'm starting with an easy summer dress I'd like to make.



I'm lovin this version with pockets, but I'm probably too lazy to make that my first try.


Here's another with a different waistband:



What's on your "must do" list? Or do you have a project that you think I'd like to try? Shoot me an email or leave me comment with a link!

I've got a button for those I've featured:


Photobucket

Comments