Skip to main content

Handmade Father's Day card

I needed to get a card made for my Daddy and I was about to run out of time. I pulled a Phindy's Place image from my stash that I had already colored this morning and turned to some challenges for some inspiration. I used the sketch over at CPS and some jute twine for the Crazy4Challenges call for twine, floss, or string. I thought this was a nice masculine touch. I also played Simon Says bingo. I used the bottom row - shape (Nesties label), ribbon and sentiment.


I colored my image with the following Copics: C4, N9, G29,E39, E35, E07, B24, B18, C10,C6,G85,YG67, Y17, E17.  Papers are from K&Co. I used sentiment stamps from Stampendous and Stamping Bella.

Do you stampers ever combine images or sentiments from different companies on a project or stick to the same line for each company?

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

  1. Great card! Love your take on the sketch. Running a bit behind and just making it through last week's CPS cards. :) Thanks so much for joining us!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.