Skip to main content

Must Do Monday- chalkboard paint

One of the things in my ever growing list of "crafts to do" is a chalkboard paint project. I've been intrigued by this paint since it was first released and used to wonder "does it really work?" Well, apparently it does. Just look at all the cool projects other crafters have done with this stuff.






Oh, that's another to do- grow my own herbs!





This last one has to be my favorite. I'm on the lookout for just the right platter at the thrift stores. I have a perfect place on the kitchen bar, and me and the hubby could leave love notes for each other, lol.

Grab a button if one of these is your project!

Photobucket

Comments

  1. These are great ideas--i LOVE chalkboard paint!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great roundup - I love the flowerpots!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.