Skip to main content

Casual and bright outdoor summer tablescape


Hi and welcome. Come on out back and enjoy a summer lunch or late evening meal with me on my newly decorated back porch. I've set the table with some fun and thrifty finds.




The felt leaf mats, napkins, and striped rectangle plates are from Bed, Bath, and Beyond. The napkins made a debut at Easter. I recently picked up the place mats ($1.99) and plates ($2.99).



The fish salad plates are a recent thrift store find. Less than a dollar each!


The blue tumblers are from The Dollar Tree- 2 for $1.00. The candle centerpiece is an Off! candle that I made over. You can read about that HERE.



I started out with just three candles but thought the table needed a little something more. I  pulled two more votives from inside the house. I still think some blue glass pebbles scattered about or some bright flowers would be a nice touch. What do you think?




Thanks for joining me. I'll be revealing the whole back porch makeover soon, so if you're interested, follow along. There are several ways to follow me in the side bar.

I'm linking up here:

Tabletop Tuesday
Primp Your Stuff Wednesday
Tablescape Thursday
Feathered Nest Friday

Comments

  1. Very cute casual and beachy tablescape.
    Loved it, so colorful and fun.
    Blessings, nellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's such a cute and summery tablescape. Love the colors and the fish plates.
    Babs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh what a great tablescape for the patio. Love the fish plates and the leaf placemats. Fun colors too. Thanks so much for joining TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous table! So colourful and bright! You got some terrific deals too! Have a lovely week! Angie xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Fonda! This is my first visit to your blog. I'm visiting from BNOTP. I really like the way you used napkins in various colors that correspond to the plates. Very cool! VERY neat what you did with the Off! candle, too! That's a great way to turn something so utilitarian into something really decorative!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.