Thursday, October 20, 2011

Low fat chewy fruit and oatmeal bars

For this week's Tried It Out Thursday I'm sharing my take on Quaker's low fat chewy fruit and oatmeal bars.


I tried this recipe Saturday and the hubby and I really liked them. I tweaked the ingredients a little. I didn't have all purpose flour. I used 1 cup self-rising and 1/2 cup whole wheat. I left out the salt. For my dried fruit I used Sun Maid raisins and Tropical Trio- dried pineapple, papaya, and mango. I'll definitely be making these again.


I'm sharing this at:

3 comments:

  1. These sound great! I'd love it if you'd link this recipe up at A Little Nosh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fonda, thanks for sharing the recipe for the delicious bars. I just recently found your blog and plan on visiting often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you might like to follow me also. I would like that. Hugs, Chris

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.