Skip to main content

More fabric wrapped bangles

I pulled some strips of fabric out of my stash and wrapped up a few more bangles. (You can see the first one here.)  I love these rich colors for fall/winter.
I tied the strips on the maroon colored one using the technique referenced here by Sunshine Mama.



Note: The fabric takes up some of the space inside, so if you're not careful you could end up with a bracelet that's too small for your arm depending on the width of the bangle you start with and the thickness of the fabric.

I'll be sharing these here:

Comments

  1. Still loving this idea and I haven't had the chance to make them yet.

    Have you linked up with Creative Me Monday? It's open all week long and I'd love to have you! You can link up as many projects as you'd like! The link is:

    http://www.thesoutherninstitute.com/2011/10/creative-me-monday_16.html?utm_source=BP_recent

    Hope to see you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! So many possibilities. Thanks for sharing at this week's BFF Open House.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.