Skip to main content

XOXO for Mom and flowers too...

Happy Monday! This one is a happy one because I'm enjoying a day off from work. And of course part of the day's activities include making a card. This one is for the Tiddly Inks challenge using a Tiddly Ink image colored with copics. I used the sketch from Stamp Something as my layout but rotated the sketch. I've also used a digi image with flowers for Dare U to Digi and this one fits the theme at The Pink Elephant- Mommy, I Love You and I did some stitching for Stampin Sisters in Christ.

Thanks for looking!



Stamp: Tiddly Inks Digi
Paper: BasicGrey Sugar Rush
Tools: Copics, Nestabilities Square dies; Cuttlebug embossing folder
Accents: Prima flowers, brads, ribbon, beads

Comments

  1. What a wonderful card..fabby colours and papers!!

    Thanks for joining in the 2nd Tiddly inks challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey sweetness! I just love how your card came out! It's beautiful! So sweet for Mother's Day!

    Thanks for joining us for our 2nd Tiddly Inks Challenge. I hope to see you again next week...
    HUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable! The stitching looks great and I LOVE those litttle beads with letters on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww Fonda - how cute is this! I love that adorable image!! You chose great colours and that stitching is perfect! Those beads are fabulous! Love it! We are glad you joined us this week at Stampin' Sisters in Christ - we would love to see you again next week!! {{{hugs}}}
    Linda SSIC Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty card...I love those colors! Thanks for playing along with us at Stamp Something...hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.