Skip to main content

Bella mojo


The BasicGrey Challenge this week is to use this photo as inspiration. I was mostly inspired by the reds and used BasicGrey papers in these colors. I based the layout on the Mojo Monday Sketch 137. Stamptacular Sundays is celebrating moms and is calling for a woman or lady on your card- I chose a Bella- butterflyabella. With her flutterby and the punched flutterby I've also met the challenge at Flutter by Wednesday. Paperplay challenges wants to see a stamp and bling. Simon Says group on Paper Craft Planet is having a month long bling challenge, so I've got a little bling on here too!



Here is my card. Thanks for looking.


Comments

  1. Cute...great inspiration!! Thanks for fluttering with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. neat card, has a sophisticated feel to it, good job with this challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely darling card. I love this Stamping Bella image. Such a fabulous design to your card. Thanks for joining in at SSC.
    Hugs xx
    Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful Bella card! Great layout!

    Thanks for visiting my blog during the Club Anya & Friends Rockin' Rebel blog hop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute, one of my favorite bellas :) Thanks for playing along with Flutter By Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, Fonda - I love the strong colours, and a great layout too.

    Thanks for joining us on PaperPlay this week.

    Julie :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card! I love this bella! Thank you for playing along with my flutter by challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous inspiration!

    What a cute image too...You design is unique and I love that you added your own butterfly to mimic the one in the stamped image.

    Thanks for playing along with us this week at Stamptacular! Hope you'll join us again soon for some more challenge fun!

    Hugs,
    Priscilla

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning card, great use of the Boxer papers and such a cute image.
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at BG.
    hugs Heather xx

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.