Skip to main content

Color inspired

Just a quick post to share a card I made for the Sassy Cheryl's Digi challenge. The challenge is to use the photo posted as inspiration. I was inspired by some of the colors. This is my first time playing with Sassy Cheryl's. This image was a lot of fun to color. I based the layout of my card on the sketch at Paper Sundaes this week.




Stamp: Sassy Cheryl's digi
Paper: Cosmo Cricket garden variety
Tools: Copics, Nestabilities ovals
Accents: Rhinestones


I hope all the mothers had a wonderful Mother's Day. Please keep mine in your prayers. She is having a catheter ablation done tomorrow (5 hour+ heart procedure).

Comments

  1. Fabulous take on our PS sketch! I love that image, it's so adorable! I hope everything goes well with your mom tomorrow. Thanks for playing along at Paper Sundaes this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful, such a sweet card.
    Thanks for joining us at Sassy Cheryls
    Hugs
    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I just seriously want to pop that bubble every time I see this image. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Love the colors and the image is darling! Thanks for joining us at Fairy Fun Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable! Love the colors! Thank you for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet card and perfect for the challenge. Thanks for playing along with us at Sassy Cheryl's this week. Best wishes for your Mom's procedure too! Hugs, Peggy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card, great image! Glad you joined us this week at Paper Sundaes.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.