Skip to main content

A tea party

Wow, no card making in a week for me! I'm not sure where my time went. I did spend a little time researching and starting another project which I hope to show you soon. Here's a card I squeezed in tonight for a few challenges:




Stamp: Verve
Paper: BasicGrey
Tools: Nestabilities ovals, distress inks; Martha Stewart punch
Accents: Cabachons (Michael's)

Here are the challenges:

Friday Sketchers -sketch

Shabby Tea Room- tea party or polka dots

Stampin Sisters in Christ- distressing

Thanks for looking. I hope you are having a good week!

Comments

  1. Very sweet ... I {heart} those pearls! Thanks for joining us this week in the Tea Room :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card! Love that BG paper and the tea stamps are perfect for the challenge at the Tea Room. the punched edging is fabulous. Thanks for playing along with us.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love this! I wanted to play this week's shabby tearoom too but just ran out of time! This is gorgeous! Thanks so much for joining us at Stampin Sisters in Christ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous background paper! I would want that at my tea party! And nice job distressing. Thank you for participating this week in the Stampin' Sisters in Christ challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty. Your dp is perfect with your sweet teapots. Beautiful creation! Thanks for joining the Stampin Sisters in Christ challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.