Skip to main content

For Someone Special

The challenge this week at OCC was to make an anniversary card inspired by the recipient's year. This was the perfect challenge for me (even thought I'm sliding in at the last minute) as I need a card for my brother's fifth anniversary next week. I chose to go with the flower for year five- the daisy. I used a daisy image from Flourishes and some photo paper of daisies as they have a "picture it" challenge this week. I based the layout of the card on the sketch at Creative Card Crew. I'm also submitting this for Cute Card Thursday as my brother is someone special and for Stamp Something as this is a celebration of his anniversary.




Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. Had to be 10:00pm somewhere :-) Thanks for playing along with us at OCC, love your use of colours.
    Hugs Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Fonda - beautiful image and colouring, and great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining in the Creative Card Crew Challenge this time.
    Hugs
    Pauline x

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful, Fonda!! The daisy background looks awesome with the beautifully colored daisy bouquet!! Pretty embellishments, too!

    Thank you for playing the FTTC with us.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your brother is so gonna love this beautiful anniversary card!!! The flower DP is so awesome and works so perfectly with the Flourishes Daisies!!! Thank you for playing the FTTC with us!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful and lovely. Like the flowers and the pretty image.
    Thank you so much for joning us at Stamp Something this week.
    Dorte aka dot.scrap.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just love all of the flowers! Thanks for your take on our sketch! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.