Another one of those problem areas for me when it comes to organizing is the bathroom. It's where I spend a good bit of time getting ready for the day so it would make life easier if everything was organized. Having it look pretty at the same time is a bonus and sets the right mood for the day. Here are ten ways to organize the bathroom.
1. Assign a basket with labels for each family member for toiletries and supplies. Using like baskets for each creates a uniform and pleasing look.
2. Use containers inside containers.
3. Use jars in the bathroom for storage and make them pretty.
4. Add vertical risers in the medicine cabinet (or other cabinets) to expand space.
5. I need to implement this one- a stoneware or heat proof kitchen canister to put those hot irons and blow dryers in. That would get the cord out of the way!
6. Add a hook next to the sink or tub and store items in a pail on the hook. I love this colorful bucket!
7. Add customized shelves under the sink.
8. Create a towel rack from an old window- neat and cute.
9. Use a vase to store toilet paper in plain view.
10. Use short narrow baskets inside bathroom drawers.
Think Pink Sundays*Under the Table and Dreaming* Sundae Scoop* Suburb’s Mama Sunday link*DIY Sunday Showcase*Craftomaniac Monday*Make the Scene Monday* The DIY’ers *Masterpiece Monday* Motivate Me Monday*Market Yourself Mondays at Sumo’s Sweet Stuff* Pink Hippo Party*More The Merrier Monday* Mop It Up Monday *Monday Funday*Give me the Goods*The Scoop*Project Inspired*Take a Look Tuesday* Handmade Tuesdays* Tell Me Tuesday*Tuesday Talent Show*My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia* Tip Junkie*Get Your Craft On* Terrific Tuesday*Pretty Things*From Dream to Reality*It’s a Party*Centerpiece Wednesday*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop*Show and Share*Hooking Up with HOH* Handy Man, Crafty Woman* Wow Me Wednesday*Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Inspire Me Wednesday* Share It* Show and Share* Primp Your Stuff* Work It Wednesday*It’s a Party*Fireflies and Jellybeans* Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Catch A Glimpse *DIY Thrifty Thursday*Creative Juice*Thrifty Thursday* Inspire Me Please the36thavenue*Tickled Pink*Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Pity Party*Tatertots and Jello*Pin Me*Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special*Shine On* Feathered Nest*Get Schooled Saturday*Spotlight Saturday*Strutt Your Stuff