The next area we are looking at in this series of organzing is the entry way or command centers. (Check out kitchens here and baths here.) If everyone has a designated place for those things they bring in and out- keys, bags, phones, work, homework- getting out the door on time can be so much easier.
1. Hang some shelves and a rail with hooks and add pretty features.
2. Hang a wall organizer for paper clutter and a pretty cork board.
3. Turn a closet into an entryway nook.
4. Use small bookcases and wall cubbies if you are short on space in the entry.
5. No real entry? or no room? Go to the corner and set up a command center with clipboards and hooks.
6. Create a catch-all corner with hooks, zippered clutches and baskets.
7. Add hooks to a shelf and utilize personalized tote bags to hold each family members "in and out stuff". Add a chalkboard for lists or reminders.
The Yellow Cape Cod
Think Pink Sundays*Under the Table and Dreaming* Sundae Scoop* Suburb’s Mama Sunday link*DIY Sunday Showcase*Craftomaniac Monday*Make the Scene Monday* The DIY’ers *Masterpiece Monday* Motivate Me Monday*Market Yourself Mondays at Sumo’s Sweet Stuff* More The Merrier Monday* Mop It Up Monday *Monday Funday*Give me the Goods*The Scoop*Project Inspired*Take a Look Tuesday* Handmade Tuesdays* Tell Me Tuesday*Tuesday Talent Show*My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia* Tip Junkie*Get Your Craft On* Terrific Tuesday*Pretty Things*From Dream to Reality*It’s a Party*Centerpiece Wednesday*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop*Show and Share*Hooking Up with HOH* Handy Man, Crafty Woman* Wow Me Wednesday*Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Inspire Me Wednesday* Share It* Show and Share* Primp Your Stuff* Work It Wednesday*It’s a Party*Fireflies and Jellybeans* Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Catch A Glimpse *DIY Thrifty Thursday*Creative Juice*Thrifty Thursday* Inspire Me Please the36thavenue*Tickled Pink*Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Pity Party*Tatertots and Jello*Pin Me*Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special* Feathered Nest*Get Schooled Saturday*Spotlight Saturday*Strutt Your Stuff