Organization is on everybody's mind this time of year (and everbody's blogging about it.) Getting organized is often a top resolution of many so I'm taking this month for Must Do Mondays to share some ways to get organized, room by room, starting with the kitchen. Isn't that where we spend most of our time? An orderly kitchen can make meal prep go so much faster and easier.
1. If you want to DIY, build a cabinet mount storage rack for your cutting boards (instructions at familyhandyman.com) or maybe mount a ready made magizine rack or file holder.
3. Use magazine holders to hold those awkward rolls of foil, plastic and wax paper.
4. Use magazine holders to hold produce and make counter space.
5. Attach cork board to a cabinet door and hang measuring spoons and cups.
6. Paint a cabinet door with chalkboard paint and add hooks to hold measuring cups and spoons and label them.
7. Use wire baskets to hold spices on the narrow end of your pantry.
8. Use a lazy susan to organize spices.
9. Hang pot holders inside a cabinet door to save drawer space.
10. Use similar containers and baskets with labels to organize the pantry.
Hopes this helps jump start your kitchen organizing.
Sharing this post here
Think Pink Sundays*Under the Table and Dreaming* Sundae Scoop* Suburb’s Mama Sunday link*DIY Sunday Showcase*Craftomaniac Monday*Make the Scene Monday* The DIY’ers *Masterpiece Monday* Motivate Me Monday*Market Yourself Mondays at Sumo’s Sweet Stuff* Pink Hippo Party*More The Merrier Monday* Mop It Up Monday *Monday Funday*Give me the Goods*The Scoop*Project Inspired*Take a Look Tuesday* Handmade Tuesdays* Tell Me Tuesday*Tuesday Talent Show*My Uncommon Slice of Suburbia* Tip Junkie*Get Your Craft On* Terrific Tuesday*Pretty Things*From Dream to Reality*It’s a Party*Centerpiece Wednesday*Whatever Goes Wednesday*Wonderful Wednesday Blog Hop*Show and Share*Hooking Up with HOH* Handy Man, Crafty Woman* Wow Me Wednesday*Dragonfly Designs*My Girlish Whims*Inspire Me Wednesday* Share It* Show and Share* Primp Your Stuff* Work It Wednesday*It’s a Party*Fireflies and Jellybeans* Someswhat Simple Strut Your Stuff*Catch A Glimpse *DIY Thrifty Thursday*Creative Juice*Thrifty Thursday* Inspire Me Please the36thavenue*Tickled Pink*Tidy Mom*Simply Sweet Home*Simply Designing*Chic on a Shoestring Flaunt It Friday*Fingerprints on the Fridge*BFF Open House at The Answer is Chocolate* Pity Party*Tatertots and Jello*Pin Me*Funky Junk’s Saturday Night Special*Shine On* Overflowing with Creativity*Feathered Nest*Get Schooled Saturday*Spotlight Saturday*Strutt Your Stuff