Skip to main content

Quick and easy angel earrings



 I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving and found lots of Black Friday deals. We stayed in and started our Christmas decorating marathon. The outdoor decor is done except for a few touches to the porch and the tree is up and decorated! Prior to all that I managed to get some earrings made that will be gifts this year. Here' s a quick and easy DIY for a pair of angel earrings.


 
The angel beads or components came on a strand of multiples. I found them at Michael's. All I did was remove them from the strand and string each set of angel parts onto an eye pin. I made a wrapped loop at the top. I also strung a faceted bead onto a head pin for each set and formed a wrapped loop at the top of that. I joined the faceted bead to the eye pin on each angel. I added the ear wires to the loop at the top of each angel with a jump ring. You could skip the jump ring and just open the ear wires and attach the angels if you like.
 

That's it. If you are really good at making wrapped loops, this will take less than thirty minutes maybe even fifteen. I struggle with the loops because I don't make them everyday but this is still a quick and easy craft for me.

Sharing here:

Comments

  1. Such a pretty DIY Gift Idea! Thank you for sharing it with us at the Get Your DIY On Challenge! We would love to have you back tonight to share a STAR project (either a literal STAR or even just your favourite project) to share for our wrap-up party!! Hope to see you there:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.