Wednesday, June 5, 2013

WIWW- Coral


 
Sweater- Gap (similar); shirt- TJMaxx;
skirt- JCPenney; belt- thrifted;
shoes- TJMaxx
necklace/earrings- Sears
Worn April 1, 2013

This outfit on my pinterest board was the inspiration for my outfit. (Speaking of pinterest, I'd love for you to follow me.) I have other outfits pinned that feature a white and black polka dot shirt. It was a must have. I'm still considering purchasing a button down version. You can't have too many, can you?

Linking up with WIWW

4 comments:

  1. Love the coral and black and white polka dots!

    Come link up with me at Watcha Wearing Wednesday! http://www.themummychronicles.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can have too many! I have a black and white polka dot tank top, but I think I need a button-down too :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love for you to share this at my link up that goes live at 7 in the morning where we pin all those who join to our party board http://myfashionforwardblog.com/all-things-pretty-11

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gotta love Pinterest!

    Hope to see you linked up at What I Wore Wednesday Just grab the badge or link and comment and you're good to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your kind words! I love hearing from you.