Skip to main content

WIWW- Floral maxi dress

I have had this maxi dress for over 15 years! Way before maxi dresses were popular. I think back then it was just a "long" dress. But it is one of my favorite pieces for the summer because it's so comfortable. I picked up these cork wedges from Ross two years ago. I have a love/hate relationship with wedges. I love the look, but unless I get just the right angle, my feet slide forward in them instead of staying in place. Anyone else know what I'm talking about? Does it bother you too?



 
 Worn June 2, 2013
 
Linking up with WIWW

Interested in or following the Paleo lifestyle? We changed our diet about  four months ago and love the results! We feel so much better and eat much healthier. For the remainder of the week, you can get 5 Paleo/primal ebooks for $7.40! That's an amazing deal. Check it out HERE. (I earn a commission for each sale as an affiliate for bundle of the week. I've loved the books I've purchased from each week's bundle.)

 
BundleoftheWeek.com, 5 eBooks for $7.40!

Comments